Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Making sweet sadness...

Making sweet love to Gabin's "Sweet Sadness". Our bodies entwined, moving to the rhythm of such sultry music.

Kisses shared, lips to lips; the taste of red wine on our lips. Moulding ourselves onto each other bodies, skin to skin, as we deliquesced into one. In your embrace so tight, body against body; feeling so breathless in your arms.

Digging into your skin with my fingertips, drawing them across your body; pink traces following that titillating pain.

Feeling flushed, I lie against your frame, smelling the sweat on your chest. The taste of it on my lips, as I slowly kissed them away. Held your hand to the tip of my tongue to savour the sweet poison, of the miasma from your tobacco that lingered on your fingertips.

Lying here wishing for this moment to stay, never to see the end of this day...


No comments: