Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Me and the rains...

I love the rain. The serenity. The tranquillity. It soothes me. Kind of makes me happy, makes me calm.

I love lying on my bed when it rains. Looking out of the window, that tree outside my window. Watch its leaves fluttering about, riding in the wind, in the rain. The cool, cold draft against my skin. The pleasant sounds of the splattering rain, the wind knocking against my window. Beautiful shades of grey as the backdrop...

Strolling in the rain without a care in the world. Just to feel the raindrops drumming and tapping against my skin. All the worries and unhappiness, drain away with the rain...

Fell asleep on-board the ferry to Ko Samui, Thailand. The rain, the wind and the slow rhythmic rocking of the ferry lulled me to sleep. It's nice to sleep in when it rains. Mmmm... What a pleasure...

Rainy night. Had my jazz CD playing. The mix of jazz with the sound of the rain - the most beautiful music in the world...

Yes, those sad moments with the rains... Walking in the stormy rain, to the park by the South Perth River. Sitting by the river, tears and rain streaming down my face. Cold and soaked as I was. Sad and lonely though as I felt. Still, rain was my only comfort. Cleansed me of the feelings I hate, the pain that I feel...


No comments: