Thursday, July 01, 2004

Living in a dream...

Am I dreaming this life? Or is this reality? If this is reality that I'm living in, why does it feel more real when I'm dreaming than when I'm awake?

Déjà vu happens to me so very often. If all of these are real, why does it feels like I am reliving this same life over and over again?

Maybe it is just déjà vecu, déjà senti or déjà visite that I am having. Maybe something up there in my mind isn't right. Or maybe some part of my soul is defective. Or that I am just trying to escape from this thing called 'reality'.

Whatever it is that I am having or experiencing, are all these real? Am I real? Is this world real? Is this life of mine real? This life may be all but a dream. And my dreams may just very well be a reality...

So, run away. Run away. Away from this life and into the arms of another. Into the arms of a life that I desire. A life which I can live freely. A life so free, without chains to hold me back. And so I run. Away I run...


"Somebody tell me. Why it feels more real when I dream that when I am awake? How can I know if my senses are lying?" - Michael Karl Popper, The Animatrix : Kid's Story

No comments: